NOTE it is /v3/ instead of /v1/
|useful when you want only one league
|useful when you want only one team
|Eg: 'co' for Colombia (R-Countries)
|format YYYYMMDD, eg: 20161201
|skip Esoccer, Ebasketball etc. in the result
|R-Pager, max 100
what's the format and timezone for 'time' field?
It's unix epoch. Convert from epoch to human readable date
The timezone is UTC.
- upgrade to /v3/ which will display half score and stats (removing 'extra')
- due to SQL LIMIT performance issue, we only allow max page=100 on all time. please use 'day=' or 'league_id=' to get history data.
- due to SQL LIMIT performance issue, we only allow max page=100 on weekend. Sorry
- please use day= for fixture data
- limit max page to 1000 due to SQL LIMIT performance (use day= for fixture data)
- ?day=TODAY will only get upcoming events instead of all